This is the first line recycling scheme of its kind in the UK
This is the first line recycling scheme of its kind in the UK. Recycling is part of all our daily lives and the benefits of preventing line ending up in landfill are obvious. Not only do we protect wildlife, but line is also a valued commodity for recycling, this demonstrates the responsibility of the angling community towards the issue of unwanted or lost line.
Currently recycling stations are located at:
- Anglers Den (Pevensey, East Sussex)
- Prime Angling (Worthing, West Sussex)
- Lagoon Tackle (Hove, Wesy Sussex)
- Tools n Tackle (Newhaven, East Sussex)
- Seaford Sea Angler (Seaford, East Sussex)
- Angling Specialist (Horsham, West Sussex)
- Big Fish Little Fish (Liskeard, Cornwall)
- Aldwick Angling (Bognor, West Sussex)
- Harefield Tackle (Harefield, Hertsfordshire)
If you would like to see a LISA Recycling Bin at your local tackle shop then join us by clicking on the button below and let us know.
MCB Seafoods, Tools n Tackle and LISA with an over half full bin after just one week.
A few weeks later and a bin full of line is going on to the lorry to be recycled.
Recycling station at Seaford Sea Angler.
Many thanks to MCB Seafoods for helping to make this venture possible.